Diffstat (limited to 'sysdeps')
3 files changed, 23 insertions, 70 deletions
diff --git a/sysdeps/mach/hurd/f_setlk.h b/sysdeps/mach/hurd/f_setlk.h
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,23 @@
+/* Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
+ This file is part of the GNU C Library.
+ The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
+ The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
+ Lesser General Public License for more details.
+ You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License along with the GNU C Library; if not, see
+ <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */
+#define _F_SETLK_H 1
+extern int __f_setlk (int fd, int type, int whence, __off64_t start, __off64_t len, int wait);
+#endif /* f_setlk.h */
diff --git a/sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/Makefile b/sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/Makefile
index 1a53065ae7..bebadd087a 100644
@@ -9,7 +9,6 @@ endif
gen-as-const-headers += ucontext_i.sym
-sysdep_routines += makecontext-helper
diff --git a/sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/makecontext-helper.c b/sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/makecontext-helper.c
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,69 +0,0 @@
-/* Helper for makecontext: handle threadvars.
- Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- This file is part of the GNU C Library.
- The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with the GNU C Library; if not, see
- <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */
-__makecontext_helper (ucontext_t *ucp)
- if (__hurd_threadvar_stack_mask == 0)
- /* We are not using threads, so per init-first.c:init, the threadvars
- live in a malloced space, addressed relative to the base of the
- virtual address space. Just keep using that one. */
- /* The following is only prepared to work with libpthread, which only
- keeps the threadvars at the bottom of the stack -- contrary to
- libthreads, which also puts additional data there. */
- void *s = ucp->uc_stack.ss_sp;
- size_t s_size = ucp->uc_stack.ss_size;
- /* Is the new stack suitable? Check that that the last threadvar
- occupies the last storage unit within the bounds of the new stack.
- Alignment according to (sp & __hurd_threadvar_stack_mask) == sp is not
- actually a requirement (though, in practice it often will be). */
- if (__hurd_threadvar_location_from_sp (_HURD_THREADVAR_MAX, s)
- != s + s_size)
- /* Instead of having makecontext return an error, we bail out the
- hard way, as we can't expect its caller to be able to properly
- react to this situation. */
- fprintf (stderr,
- "*** makecontext: a stack at %p with size %#x is not "
- "usable with threadvars\n",
- s, s_size);
- abort ();
- /* Copy the threadvars to the new stack. */
- void *t_old = __hurd_threadvar_location (0);
- void *t_new = __hurd_threadvar_location_from_sp (0, s);
- size_t t_size = __hurd_threadvar_max * sizeof (unsigned long int);
- memcpy (t_new, t_old, t_size);
- /* Account for the space taken by the threadvars. */
- ucp->uc_stack.ss_size -= t_size;